* The year I was Rapunzel (with glasses ... because I so desperately wanted to be a kid who wore glasses), and my super long wig dragged the ground and caught up hundreds of leaves, sticks and creepy crawlies. My awesome friends rushed to my side, scooped up the end of my wig hair and carried it behind me like I was a bride. Best. Friends. Ever.
* The year I was Little Bo Peep. Hands down my favorite costume of all time.
* The year I was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. I was obsessed with my leather vest and blue/silver pom poms. I wore my hair crimped, of course. I need to inform the DCC these days that crimped hair makes that uniform really pop.
* The year I was an Minnie Mouse. Probably my second favorite costume of all time. I think every little girl should be Minnie at least one Halloween of her life. :)
* The year I was an angel. I was in 2nd grade and my two front teeth were gone. Every time you hear a bell, an angel loses her teeth.
* The year my friends and I decided to dress up in wigs, tons of glitter and gold spray painted trash bags and go trick and treating. And we were seniors in high school. I still had glitter in my car in college. So much fun.
These are some of my most memorable, favorite costumes of my childhood.
What was your favorite costume?