Because it's all I have time for!
* American Idol. Okay, I think for the first time in a LONG time, they have a great combo of judges. Loving Harry Connick Jr., and was so happy to see J. Lo come back. And Keith, well ... I just love him, too. He's sweet. But Harry makes me laugh! I enjoy his presence on the show. Anyone else?
Also, WOW to the talent already!
* I have this weird rash on my ankle. Its not rash really ... just some bumps. But they've been there for like a month now. The other day I had Husby come inspect them and in complete seriousness asked, "do you think it's moderate to severe plaque psoriasis?" He laughed. Really really hard. And then told me to stop watching commercials.
I'm still not convinced that it's not moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
I'm also still not convinced I don't have restless leg syndrome.
My legs are doomed, guys.
* These sentences actually came out of my mouth this week.
"Don't put chicken between your toes!"
"Eat the hair off of at least one!"
Strange and bizarre things come tumbling out of your lips when you have children. And, also ... broccoli has hair.
* The other day Husby said, "your eyes are really pretty."
Feeling all gorgeous and smokin' hot, I played it coy ... "awwww, really?"
(Just in case you didn't know, that's secret code for "keep 'em coming!")
Levi in the backseat chimed in, "LET ME SEE!"
I turned to let him see, and he said, "OOHHHHH! THEY ARE!!!"
By this time, my head was hot-air balloon size. I started thinking, "you know, they ARE pretty, by golly!"
And then Husby said, "in the words of Honey Boo-Boo, they're beautimous."
Ah-Hmm. Way to ruin the moment, Husby. Way. To. Go.
Because every girl wants to hear a compliment and Honey Boo Boo in the same breath.
* Does anyone have a Ninja Cooking System? My Crock Pot bit the bullet (long, weird, gross story), and I am thinking of getting one to replace it. Tell me I need one.
* Levi asked the other day, "why do we call it a 'bedge room'?"
I laughed and laughed and laughed.
I love children.
Have a happy day!