* Can I just say that I wish I had a private chute from my house to Sonic so that I could get unlimited Route 44 Unsweet Teas with extra ice and lime all the live long day.
* Will someone please invent a drive thru grocery service? I'm not talking about the online deliveries and all those sorts of things that are available these days. I mean just a small shop carrying just the basics so that mommy's with small children who don't feel like dragging everyone in and out for one or two items can swing by and grab a couple gallons of milk without leaving the car. I bet the elderly would appreciate it, too.
* We watched Cinderella this past weekend and of course, she looked absolutely gorgeous when she went to the ball. But, she would have looked worlds better without the black choker around her neck. Totally ruined the ensemble. Who knew Cindy had a little emo side to her? I mean, she needed pearls. Or diamonds. ALWAYS pearls and diamonds. Never black chokers. Unless you're 16, with too much black eye liner and barbie doll heads as earrings.
* I cut my finger last week chopping an onion. Whenever I see people cut their fingers with a knife on cooking shows or whatever, I can never understand HOW they do that. And then, of course, I did it. And I mean to tell you, I cut it B.A.D. Like, as soon as it happened I felt like vomiting and had to check to see if my finger was still there. It will be a long time before that puppy heals. Awful.
* Can someone please recommend something to me for not clenching my teeth while I sleep? It all started a few years into marriage (I blame a crazy stressful job I had), and it's never stopped. If anything, it has gotten worse. It's frustrating because I have zero control over it as I am unconscious! I tell myself every night before bed, "relax. relax. relax.", but as soon I drift off, my entire body tightens up and I clench my teeth together tighter than a steel drum (whatever that even means). Sometimes when I wake up, I'm still clenching and I have to force my jaws to relax to pry them apart. IT IS HORRIBLE! I wear a mouth guard, have used muscle relaxers ... nothing helps. I suffer from TMJ, sore jaws, super knotty shoulders, and horrible headaches from all the tension it builds. I need a miracle, peeps!
* Every time we order pizza from Mazzio's, Levi and I insist we get an Oreo Pizza. They are divine, but they are so heavy with fat that it makes me sick every time. Yet, I keep ordering and eating it. Worth it.
* Do you say Mah-zzios or Maz-zios? I say "mah".
* Husby worked 9a-9p on Saturday and I ordered a delivery pizza for the first time in my life (Husby usually handles it). I realized that I had no idea how much to tip the guy since I had never done it before, so I tipped him like $4. Was that appropriate? Too much? Not enough? And he was standing like forever away from my door. I was standing in my doorway thinking he would hand me the pizza, but he stayed so far away I had to walk outside! It was weird. Is this protocol? Why wouldn't he take 2 steps closer?
* Every time my children get bit by a mosquito I am convinced they have West Nile disease.
* Remember how I cut my finger? Well, my Mom discovered these amazing bandaids that work miracles, but they only come 6 to a box! SIX! Levi calls them "fancy bandaids" and always wants to use one on his scrapes. I am so stingy with them that I had to hide them from him. Some people hide their special cookies and treats from their kids ... I hide my bandaids.
* Ever since Hostess came back into existence, I became fat.
* Husby introduced the kids to the Mouse and the Motorcycle (I think that was the name of it) the other day and they both were absolutely transfixed on that show (movie?). Neither of them moved a muscle. He said they used to watch it in school. Ha! I loved it, too. Shows were better when we were kids.
* No lie, I just got bit by a mosquito!!! I think I'm having symptoms. I better go, guys.