* I have never waited this long to order my boys Halloween costumes! I typically have them planned out by the beginning of September and here by mid month. Levi knew what he wanted to be early on, but I've been too busy to order them and finally got it done last night. Thankfully they weren't out of the sizes we needed. Phew.
* I always said if I had two boys I would dress them on Halloween to coordinate until the youngest one had a say-so in what he wanted to be. Well, this year a particular costume just SCREAMED Ezra, so he will not be the sidekick or partner with is brother. But hopefully next year!
* My house is finally decorated for fall. I didn't go all out this year (I just don't have the time I used to!), but I made a few touches here and there and they've really brightened up the place! I will share pictures soon.
* I have a rib that slips. When it pops out of place it HURTS like the DICKENS. (What does that mean?) It slipped the other evening and I was in pain the whole night. When I laid down to sleep I couldn't get comfortable, and I just laid on on my stomach and tried to relax as much as possible. After a few minutes I felt a *POP* inside and immediately the pain went away. It was the craziest thing. Luckily, my rib found it's way home. And call me crazy, but I THINK I heard a faint "wee wee wee" along the way. Just like the piggy.
* We're going to the State Fair this weekend and I can hardly wait! This is a big tradition for our little family and it's going to be so much fun. Two new things I want to try - Red velvet funnel cake (what!?!?!) and deep fried Nutter Butters. Along, of course, with all of our standards. Y'all can't believe all we can pound down when we're at the fair. Corndogs and donuts and nachos - OH MY. I'll take photos of all we eat and then report back next week. These are important issues, people.
* I fill up an entire trash bag full of garbage a day. I have no idea how we produce so much trash!
* I need a professional organizer to come in and do Levi's room. No. Like for real. I can NOT keep it organized for the life of me. Currently, it's in a state of disaster. I just ignore it and pretend like it's clean. Help.
* A COLD FRONT IS COMING!!!!!
* I am so glad we didn't go to the fair last weekend, because most of my fair memories include cool weather. So glad we'll get that this year.
* I hope we have a freeze soon ... because y'all - this pollen and ragweed has GOTS ta' go.
* Speaking of going - I need to. Adios!