1. I collect handbags and dishes. I will not part with either.
2. I am addicted to Diet Coke. For real, it's a true physical addiction.
3. I won a National piano competition when I was young, and now I can barely play anything.
4. I can not handle condensation. I wrap a napkin around every beverage I drink.
5. My wedding ring is a size 3.5. I have freakishly small fingers. That's the only thing on my body that's freakishly small. Unfortunately.
6. I have a fierce loyalty to my family. Like a lion. (Not that lions are super loyal to their families, but they're ferocious. Like me. Heck, they may be loyal. Who am I to say they aren't? Simba's family sure was. Well, except for Scar.)
7. I don't understand percentages.
8. I dream vividly every single night. And remember them the next day.
9. I've never dyed, permed, or done anything drastic to my hair.
10. I am scared, like super duper heart attack scared, of frogs. Especially when they jump.
11. I have another boy name picked out and nursery planned just in case we have another baby one day and it's a boy.
12. Sometimes I have intense cravings for Twizzlers, so I like to keep a package handy for those times.
13. I get my bath water so hot that my entire body turns pink.
14. I love formula breath.
15. Sometimes, when I think about eternity, I get dizzy. Like, forever. There is no end. My mind can't even fathom it!
16. I have a pink birthmark.
17. I've kissed one boy in my life.
18. I always find people who look like people.
19. My left profile looks different than my right profile.
20. I used to yell at my best friend for always getting the same things to eat at every restaurant we frequented. Until one day I realized that I do the same thing. Sorry, girl.
21. I worry too much. There's no use in it, I know. But I struggle with it. Always have!
22. I have one certain friend that I talk to almost every single day of the week.
23. I've worn the same perfume since I started wearing perfume. Now it's impossible to find and we have to order it online. It's most definitely my signature scent.
24. My husband and I have nicknames for people and refer to them by those names rather than their real ones.
25. I can do a spot on impersonation of Reba McEntire and Garth Brooks.
26. I am not scared of or dreading turning 30.
27. When I spot someone I know in public that I don't feel like talking to, I dodge them and pretend I'm talking on my phone. I always fear it will start ringing.
28. My favorite ages so far have been 17 and 24. I have a feeling 29 will be a new favorite.
29. I believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant word of God and is the only infallible rule of faith and practice.