* Y'all. Okay. The banana thing. My gracious sakes, I think I am the only one in the entire world who has never done this or seen it done! Thanks for setting me straight, except I don't know if I can break a 28 year old habit of not separating the bunches. Watch the grocery officials change their "laws" and as soon as I work up the nerve and actually snap one off ... I get in trouble. Yup, that would happen to me. I would promptly direct them to this blog to prove my banana bunch devotion.
* I love Dance Moms. It's far more entertaining than Toddlers and Tiaras (makes me want to punch someone), but a lot of people say it's staged. I am naive and like to think it's true life. Regardless, those little girls are incredible dancers. Amazing! But poor them - they have no childhood. Their moms are whack. But not as whack as Abby Lee Miller!
* SICK. I just polished off my Chick-fil-A large unsweet iced tea and got to the bottom of the cup to crunch the last bit of ice. And ... I found a hair. A long black nasty hair. Excuse me while I go vomit up a lung.
* This just makes me super disgusted about all the things I probably consume without even knowing it. One time I got to the bottom of my salad and found a dead fly. Yup. No lie. Sick Sick Sick.
* There are a couple things in life that I have no control over. One of those things are Tagalong girl scout cookies. I can't decide if I should even get a box this year, because, no lie, I could probably eat the entire box in one sitting.
* I need some good book recommendations.
* I am a sucker for holiday pajamas - for both myself and my child. And I don't mind wearing mine all year around, but for some reason it bugs me for Levi to wear Halloween jammies in February and Christmas jammies in March. I still put them on him, because they're cute and like new, but it kind of throws me off. I've got weird hangups.
* I'm also having mantle decor problems. I simply can not get it to where I want it!
* Crazy busy and early day tomorrow - I better hit the hay! I wonder where that phrase came from? If my bed felt like hay, I'd sleep on the couch.