You know when bloggers open up their lives for you to ask questions and then they answer them on the following post? Well, I always ask the same question: What's in your purse?
I'm not really sure why I care what's in their purse. But, you know, I'm nosey like that. And insignificant things are fun for me to know. I guess that's why when I would disappear for several minutes in a restaurant when I was little, my Mom always found me going through the cabinets and drawers in the bathrooms. Oops.
Please don't let this keep you from inviting me over to your house. I promise those snooping days are long gone.
Loooong gone. I mean, so far gone you couldn't see 'em with binoculars. And no, I don't mean the binoculars I have hidden under my bed to spy on the neighbors. Errr, I mean ...
Ha! Just kidding. I only know that they had chicken tetrazzini on Tuesday night because they TOLD me, not because I saw the lady thaw the chicken and look up the recipe in her Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook.
(I hope you know I'm joking. I don't even own binoculars. Be glad I don't.)
ANYWAY... geeze, you guys make me chase rabbits. Stop that.
So. My purse. Want to see what's in it?
Come on, I know you do.
OY! My life looks a mess according to this picture. Let's organize it a bit.
There we go.
Now, let's analyze this little situation.
The contents of my purse:
1. A makeup case with 4 lipsticks, 1 mascara and powder. A girl must be prepared to shimmer her pout at all times. Right?
2. Zyrtec. A very allergic girl + spring time in Oklahoma = a hot mess. A hot snotty mess.
3. A pen. I had two, but Husby took my good one to work today. Boo.
4. A hair tie. Necessary for my life.
5. Gummy snacks. For the times I don't bring my diaper bag in a shop with me and Levi gets hungry.
6. Extra Strawberry Shortcake gum. Because it's yum to the um.
7. A necklace. We stayed late at my in-laws and it was driving me crazy by about 10PM, so I nixed it.
8. 2 poker chips for free cherry limeades from Sonic. Score!
9. Kleenex. For a runny nosed little boy. And because of #2. Number two ON MY LIST, not number two as in bathroom #2 - gross, guys!
10. 2 Children's Tylenol. One is empty and I need to throw it away.
11. 2 Cars stickers that Levi got from the ER the other day. He has pneumonia and was struggling to breath. A-w-f-u-l.
12. A packet of PB crackers that I threw in there the morning we rushed to the ER. Didn't know how long we'd be there and if he would get hungry. He was too sick to get hungry.
13. A first aid kit.
14. 3 Diapers and some wipes. I went somewhere the other day and instead of lugging two bags around, I just threw some diapers in my purse.
15. My wallet.
16. Some gift cards!
17. My planner.
18. My pink moleskin. For when I have good ideas. I forget things when I don't write them down.
19. A hair appointment card.
20. Levi's savings deposit book. We're still doing the $5 bill rule. Yay!
And, that's all folks!!
Now it's your turn to play. What's in your bag?
Link up, Loves!