* Tonight I started and finished Levi's first year birthday party scrap book. It only took my 9 months to actually sit down and do it. :) It was so much fun and while I was cutting, gluing, and creating, I was flooded with memories of that special day. Briefly, I could even smell it.
* I have finally nailed down a theme for his second birthday party and I can't WAIT!!
* I can, however, wait for him turn actually turn the big t-w-o. I mean, he's my newborn. My big, tall, 30 pound newborn.
* I have issues with change. Can you tell?
* Speaking of change, I also have been planning his BIG BOY ROOM! We are going to switch his room with the guest room because he will have much more space and the guest room rarely gets used. I can't imagine my teeny love in a big boy bed. Oh, the tears!
* I was up until 5 am last night sneezing and snotting. When I shut my eyes and then the sun came up, I let out a big sigh and almost cried. But Husby was off, so he told me to sleep and he got up. He's a jewel.
* Toddlers & Tiara's is on TV and I want to punch someone. Seriously.
* Is it bad that I think Arby's cheesesteaks are better than authentic ones in Philly?
* Levi makes me laugh out loud 87 times a day. Give or take a few.
* I'm still on a Dawson's Creek kick and last night I watched the one where Pacey kissed Joey. *SQUEAL*
* To me, Katie Holmes will always be Joey Potter. I wish she would have married Pacey in real life. Pretty sure she'd be 100% happier.
* But who am I to judge a celebrities happiness? That's what gossip magazines have done to me. Oy.
* I've added a few chapters to my love story. :)
* I have a strawberry cake mix sitting on the counter begging to be made. I was supposed to make it for Valentine's Day, but ran out of time. Now that I don't have a real holiday for an excuse to make and eat it, I guess I will create my own.
* How about Pink Day? You have to eat only pink things that day ... with the exception of raw meat.
* Crud, I should have made it for President's Day. I'm pretty sure ole Abe and George would have wanted that for us.
* Few things make me happier than a clean room and freshly laundered sheets. I'm going to sleep good tonight.