If you have a child like mine who LOVES helping you bake and cook, then these cookies are for you! They're simple, fast, and require few ingredients that you most always have on hand. These are good go-to cookies if your kids want to make cookies but you don't feel like making a mess and don't want to spend a half hour in the kitchen, or if you have last minute guests dropping by. Love them!
So easy! I love every kind of no bake cookie, but these are exceptionally yummy! And they literally take 5 minutes to whip up. Make them & love them. :)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups cornflakes OR other crispy corn cereal
- Combine sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter (I also added a few drops of vanilla) in a large saucepan. Heat until mixture comes to a boil around the edges of the pan, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in cornflakes. You can also heat the mixture in the microwave for about 4 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
- Drop cookies (using about 2 tablespoons for each) onto waxed paper. Let cool. Store in airtight container.