I won't be blogging this week, but I'll be back next week with a plethora of fun posts! So, I thought today I'd do a hodge podge ... my favorite kinds of posts to write and to read from others.
* Speaking of reading other blogs ... geeze louise, I just haven't done it in a long time! Back before babies and I worked behind a computer, I read all kinds of bloggity blogs. Now, I barely have time to write on my own, let alone read any others. Life gets busy with precious kiddos running around! But I'm so glad I get the daily short bits from my fave bloggy buddies via Twitter. :)
* Speaking of not having time to read other blogs ... how on earth does The Pioneer Woman do it? She is a wife. A mom. A mom that home schools, for crying out loud. An author. A photographer. A cook. She has her own TV show. She helps run a ranch. She cooks a bazillion meals per day. And she blogs! How? I want to ... no, I NEED to know how she fits all these things in to her days?! Oh, and she's apparently renovating a building downtown Pawhuska and has big plans (that involves food) for it. I swear if I ever meet her again I'm checking her back for a robot board a'la Vicki from Small Wonder.
* Speaking of Oreo pizza ... wait. No. Huh? Anyway, have you ever had Oreo pizza from Mazzios? It makes me disgusting. Seriously. It is too good and delicious to even properly discuss via the internet. It blows my ever lovin' mind. I had one last week and made myself so sick on it that it just hurt. It's ridiculous.
* Does anyone have any fantabulous must-see/do/eat's in San Diego? Ya know, just for kicks?
* "You're a fake and a phony and I wish I'd never laid eyes on you!!" Name that movie.
* I have all this really great Golden Book decor, framed photos, etc., that I have no idea what to do with. I'm thinking of bundling it all together and selling it so that someone else can get good use out of it for a party, baby shower, nursery decor, etc. And then part of me wants to hold on to it forever and embrace my inner hoarder. Decisions, decisions.
* Maybe I should hold on to it and have another baby because that would make one killer cute nursery!
Oh man. I just sat here for like 5 minutes thinking of all the great things you could do with a Golden Book nursery. But I think I'm done having babies, so ... I need someone else to have one and let me be in charge of the nursery. Is that too much to ask?
* I was watching a special on Disney World/Land a few weeks ago, and it had a clip of Walt Disney saying, "and to think, all of this started from a mouse", and I got chills and teared up.
* But when I see real mice, I get chills and tear up for other reasons.
* Speaking of Walt Disney (there we go!), Levi has a CD of Disney songs, and we were listening it to the car the other day. "When You Wish Upon a Star" came on, and it was real old sounding, crackling and the like. I turned to Husby and said, "Did you know that Walt Disney himself is singing this?" Husby was like, "Really?! That's pretty awesome!" And then I said, "just kidding". HAHAHAHA... it was the stupidest joke/lie ever, but it made us both laugh so hard.
* We are weird, weird people, Husby and me.
* I need GOOD BOOK recommendations, please. !!!!!