31. Medicine! With my Dad and Husband being a part of this field AND having a toddler (who catches the yuckies), I am so, so thankful for medicine.
32. Letters. Not e-mail, not texts, not tweets ... letters.
33. Thunderstorms. Rainbows.
34. Children. Their innocence, hope, joy, trust and spotless purity. I love them.
35. My mom's chocolate chip cookies. Also her peanut butter ones.
36. Disneyland. And all of it's magic.
38. Sweet, kind, genuinely precious people.
39. Old hymns.
40. Trees. Hills. Mountains. Valleys. Plains. Forests. Volcanos. Leaves. Grass. Clouds. Sky. Oceans. Waves. Wind. Rain. Snow. -- Nature.
42. Creatures - large and small. Fireflies to Giraffes.
43. Recorded history.
44. Fruit, vegetables, meat. Food from The Maker.
45. Clothes, makeup, shoes, handbags. I'm forever a girly girl deluxe.
Link up below, my loves! Show us what YOU are thankful for today! :)