* You know when you have your hair up for too long and then you take it down and it hurts? Yeah, my hair hurts right now. Like, REALLY hurts. Like, I'm thinking of going to wash it because that's the only way to relieve the pain - hurts. Ow.
* Speaking of hair ... my hair has always been normal thickness. Not too thin, not too thick - just regular. After I had Levi, my hair turned into the mane of a lioness and it was out of control thick! I had to get it thinned every time I got a haircut because there was just so much of it. Then I got pregnant with Ezra and it went back to normal. I was thrilled. When Ezra hit 4 months old my hair started falling out like a wild woman. All my friends say it's normal and happened to them, but this never happened after Levi. Ever. In fact, I think all the hair that my friends lost crept then into my room at night and sucked themselves to my noggin. Not this time. Nope. Now I can run my hands through it and always expect to see 5 or 6 strands. I hope I'm not bald by 30.
* If I am, will someone throw me a wig party?
* Speaking of wigs ... does anyone else watch Beverly Hills Nannies? That psycho blonde weird looking lady had on one heck of a wig at the reunion show. She's a mean girl.
* Speaking of my nanny, er, housewife duties ... I love it when the dishwasher is empty and the dryer is empty.
* Speaking of chores ... I think I have arthritis in my wrist.
* Speaking of wrists ... I bought some Reese's pumpkins to eat (er, double fist) on cheat day. I think they'll be super fresh because the store just put out the Halloween stuff and it's only the beginning of September. I might eat 5. Because on cheat day, anything goes. Like the half pan of brownies I devoured last Saturday. (And still lost weight!)
* Speaking of food ... I told Facebook that I love leftover (cooked) meat cold - straight from the fridge. Fried chicken, roast, pork chops, etc. Husby finds this repulsive. I find it delectable.
* Speaking of chicken ... when people come to my door and knock, and I'm not expecting anyone, I creep as slowly as I can to it and stare at them in the peep hole until they go away. It's funny. Some people are very persistent. (i.e. salespeople and people with flyers.)
* Speaking of flyers ... I hate flyers.
* Speaking of solicitors ... The other day I was getting groceries out of the back of my car and a shady unmarked van pulled up behind me. A man screamed out his window for me to buy steak from him. Meat from the back of a van. In 100 degree heat. Quality cuts, I'm sure. How very tempting. I told him no. He told me I needed to. I told him no I did not. He drove away and I ran inside and locked my door. It's a wonder I am alive to tell it.
* Speaking of frozen meat ... A few weeks ago, our large freezers' door in the garage popped open unbeknownst to us, and we lost hundreds of dollars worth of food. So, yeah. That was fun.
* Speaking of dollars ... Kirk Cameron pulled a fast one on that chili dog guy on the Duggars this week whipping out that trillion dollar bill. Oh that jokester.
* Speaking of Kirk ... I love him and Candace with all of my heart. Well, maybe not all, but part of it, for sure.
* Speaking of my heart ... it's sleepy and says I need to go night night.
* Speaking of night night ... don't let the bed bugs bite.
* Speaking of bed bugs ... gross me out and gag me with a spoon.
* Speaking of spoons ... the dish ran away with it.
* Speaking of ... okay, this could go on forever.
So long, farewell ... and have an excellent weekend.
And by the way, my hair still hurts. Bad.