Today is Husby's 30th birthday!!!
In honor of this monumental day, here are 30 (of the bazillion) things I love about my guy.
1. The way you lead our family to Christ.
2. How you interact with our babies.
3. Your integrity and morals.
4. How you have an interest or can be interested in anything.
5. Your contagious smile.
6. The way you make me laugh.
7. Your diligence, perseverance, and faithfulness.
8. The way you enjoy good food.
9. Your sweet, sweet spirit.
10. How you always keep your right hand on my leg as you're driving.
11. The security and safety you provide to me and our boys.
12. Your gorgeous eyes that tell stories.
13. The great conversationalist I have in you.
14. The way you teach God's Word to the boys and instruct them with patience and love.
15. Your ever encouragement.
16. Your hugs - especially when you're in a dress shirt.
17. The little things you teach the boys that mean so much - like when Levi tells me supper was yummy and thanks me for making it.
18. Your joy.
19. Your tender heart.
20. Your contagious excitement for life.
21. How you talk out of your head when you're exhausted.
22. How you say "I love you" every time.
23. How you figure out the hard stuff that I can't.
24. How you make me the pink stuff.
25. That when I ask you something you almost always know the answer - and when you don't and I ask you to make something up, you do. :)
26. Your ability to get along with absolutely everyone.
27. How you sneak around to eat yummy treats when I am dieting.
28. The way we can look at each other and know exactly what the other is thinking.
29. Your hands.
30. The priceless love and friendship that you bring to this marriage every single day.
I love you.