Okay, my brain is too jumbled and overcrowded to come up with a sensible blog post today, so I thought I would spew out some of what is swirling around in there to make some room!
* We got home late Sunday night from a long weekend in Nashville, TN to visit family. We drove through tumultuous storms the entire way back (10 hours) and were absolutely exhausted when we finally pulled into our home sweet home. When I eagerly tore the sheets back to jump into my bed, I was greeted with a little toy snake nestled near my pillow. I may or may not have screamed and ran in place for a solid two minutes. Thanks, Weebs. I really appreciate it.
* Nashville is home to several awesome peeps who read my blog! Shout out to the Nashville crowd! Thanks for reading! And a special shout out to Carrie and Katie who have given me the name "GLHDub". You girls are hilarious! :)
* Another special shout out goes to Elmo, Buzz, Woody and Rapunzel for making our long, long drive more bearable for little Levi.
* When I think about this month and the c-r-a-z-i-n-e-s-s of it, I want to run into a corner and hide out until June. Though each thing is super exciting, it's also going to be insanely busy and hectic. This is by far, the biggest month of the year for our little family!
* I still have my Easter decorations out. The bunnies that once made me happy are now making me mad.
* I wish the house would clean itself. I have no time for the attention that it needs.
* The Bible application on my phone has really come in handy for me, lately. Especially since I've been lacking patience over the past couple of weeks and have had to immerse myself in the Word, even when I wasn't near a Bible. Love that app!
* When I heard of the "emergency speech on national security" that the president was going to give Sunday night, my heart dropped into the pit of my stomach and I contemplated uprooting my family and moving to England. That way, I would be out of the US and closer to William and Kate, so my stalking would be much easier.
* I was relieved beyond belief to hear the outcome of the emergency speech ... but a little sad that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were no longer going to be my next door neighbors. Um, I love them.
* Remember how we are creating Levi's Big Boy Room? Well, we've been working on it for like a month now and it's still not finished. Everything has finally arrived (we were waiting on some pictures), and it's finally coming together. I am still in denial about taking him out of his crib, though. Would it be weird for him to sleep in his crib til he's 13?
* Levi is 23 months old. I'M BAWLING.
* T minus TEN days until Husby walks across the stage and BECOMES A PHYSICIAN.
* Yesterday was May 1 and it was 53 degrees outside. Wild, weird and awesome.